mercredi 6 avril 2016

KARL & CHOUPETTE

Hello Freakys,
The Post of today is about one of my favorite accessories, a beanie. You know when you wake up in the morning, and our hair is messy, we get nothing to do with them, we take a beanie and voila, we can save the day. :) I have a little collection, but I wanted to show you this one that I love, a Karl Lagerfeld beanie, or should I say Karl Lagerfeld and Choupette at the Eiffel Tower :D
Hope you like it
Kiss Kiss
























Beanie - KARL LAGERFELD
Bag - LONGCHAMP
Faux Fur - ZARA
Tshirt - H&M
Pants - H&M
Overkneeboots - ZARA




1 commentaire:

  1. Amazing hat & cute bag! I would love it if you would stop by my blog and add this post to my weekly fashion blogger link up. I think my readers would really like your style!

    http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/04/camel-pants-fff27.html

    RépondreSupprimer